Utah Gun Exchange Co-Sponsoring Second Amendment Rally at Capitol
WHEN: Saturday, Feb. 8, 2020, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
WHERE: Utah State Capitol – South Steps
Utah Gun Exchange, in response to recent proposals from legislators, including red flag laws, universal background checks and the elimination of private transfers, which would substantially infringe upon our constitutional rights, seeks to unite people in support of our freedoms and show our legislators that we are resolute in the support of our Constitution. As such, we are co-sponsoring Utah’s first Pro 2A Freedom Rally of 2020 with Open Carry Utah, Oath Keepers, Utah Shooters and the Utah Firearms Association in an effort to preserve our freedoms for all people now and for future generations to come.
Please join us in celebrating our constitutional freedoms that allow us to prevent atrocities and remain free to pursue our lives, liberty and happiness.
The list of speakers scheduled to appear is diverse and impressive. The key note address will be delivered by Clark Aposhian, Chairman of the Utah Shooting Sports Council.
What To Bring
- Flags, signs & symbols that clearly show your support for our country, Constitution, community & family
- Enthusiasm, family & friends
- Parking can be limited / congested, plan ahead
- Arrive early to secure parking …. plan on having to walk a bit depending on crowd levels
- We will post additional information on parking options as needed
- Please be aware that participants may be carrying firearms in both concealed and open carry fashion in accordance with all laws.
- Sign Holders
- General Assistance
Those wishing to volunteer may e-mail us at [email protected]
More information will be released on this page as it develops and we get closer to the event. Please stay in touch for any updates.
To keep informed on the status of current 2A-related legislation in Utah, please visit the Utah Shooting Sports Council at: https://utahshootingsportscouncil.org/219-2/