Welcome to the UGE People’s Voice Platform
Please stay tuned to UtahGunExchange.com for Action Alerts designed to help you take effective action in defending your rights.
2020 Legislative Season bills are being tracked and we will provide you with important alerts here and via e-mail when you join our community.
Please join our Utah Gun Exchange People’s Voice Rapid Response Team and let your voice be heard in person. Read below for action Phase Information and Updates or e-mail us at email@example.com and let us know you’d like to join the Utah Gun Exchange People’s Voice Rapid Response Team.
UGE has been developing and implementing a methodical, deliberate plan of action to ensure that Utah remains a 2nd Amendment friendly state. We are unfolding our plan in several phases and will continue to keep you abreast of upcoming events, action items, info on Gun Bills Introduced, 2A Sanctuary activity, etc. We cannot be successful without YOU.
PHASE 1 – Now Complete. Thank you for those who attended.
- Support and attend the UGE Co-Sponsored and Promoted Multi-Organizational Pro 2A Freedom Rally Feb 8th
- Use the excitement of the rally to get volunteers to take further action by contacting their Representatives and Senators (Phase 2) and attending our GUNS SAVE LIVES UTAH EVENT (Phase 3).
PHASE 2 – UNDERWAY. Please do this if you haven’t already. Please repeat as often as you can.
- Contact your State Representative and Senator.
- Go to https://le.utah.gov/GIS/findDistrict.jsp
- Enter your street address & zip code
- Click on the Representative and Senator’s Names that are displayed
- A page will be pulled up with their Mailing Address, Phone Number and Email Address
- Email, text, call and write letters to them as often as you can
PHASE 3 – Now Complete.
- Attend our GUNS SAVE LIVES UTAH EVENT
Talk with your Representative and Senator and let your voice be heard.
- Continue to build our volunteer base and community reach through email blasts and Social Media Posts
- GUNS SAVE LIVES event at the Capitol on Feb. 20th
PHASE 4 – UNDERWAY NOW.
- Join our UGE People’s Voice Rapid Response Team to take further effective action.
- The People’s Voice Rapid Response Team(s) (small groups of volunteers capable of gathering at the Capitol at short notice to show a presence at critical times). The People’s Voice Rapid Response Team(s) are critical! We want to use this method to apply pressure while Bills are in Committee to let your voice be heard at such a critical time. This is your opportunity to voice your opinion and help stop or promote legislation that can limit or enhance your 2nd Amendment rights. Your voice may be the one to convince them and your presence will be a loud voice of its own.
PHASES 5 – UNDERWAY NOW.
Build 2A Sanctuary County awareness and support.
Outreach to every County Commission, County Sheriff, state Representative and state Senator on the 2A Sanctuary County issue.
Provide education on the matters of “resolutions” and “ordnances”.
Currently building and organizing volunteer structures for every county in Utah.
PHASES 6 and 7
- Coming soon, please stay tuned to UtahGunExchange.com and our UGE Facebook page for more information that will be released soon.
RECAP OF PAST EVENTS
- Feb 8th Multi Organizational Pro 2A Rally at the Capitol on the south steps -11am, over 3,000 in attendance
- Feb 20th The Utah Gun Exchange GUNS SAVE LIVES EVENT inside the Capitol – 10am, over 300 in attendance
- Feb 24th The Utah Gun Exchange People’s Voice Rapid Response Team shows presence in Committee Meetings at the Capitol -3:30pm, as several Gun Legislation Bills are discussed. 60+ in attendance
HB115, Dangerous Weapon Custodian Liability, voted down and killed
HB136, Safe Storage of Firearms, motion to table failed, not passed out of committee
HB109, Universal Background Checks, tabled
- Feb 26th The Utah Gun Exchange People’s Voice Rapid Response Team shows presence in Committee Meeting at the Capitol -8am, Firearm Preemption, over 25 in attendance
HB0271, Firearm Preemption, This bill passed out of Committee and will proceed to the House for further action
All of these efforts have been tremendously successful in allowing the people to share their opinions and affect the outcome of these matters in a way that reflects their will. We thank everyone who has participated in our events for taking action to defend our rights.
If you are available for any of the following items and would like to get involved in defending our rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how you’d like to help.
- People’s Voice Rapid Response Team
- Video and/or Editing
- Event set up / take down
- Event Station Staffing
- Share personal story relative to the 2ndAmendment in your life
- Letting us promote you and your story or social media page
Thank you again for your support! As we move forward together, we can show Utah and the Nation what can happen when Patriots unite and do the work required to safeguard our Constitutional Rights.
You can also stay up to date on current legislative actions being taken by our friends at the Utah Shooting Sports Council as they lobby for your rights by going to their website at https://utahshootingsportscouncil.org/ or listening to Gun Radio Utah each Saturday from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM on 105.9 FM KRNS.
487 total views, 1 today