– Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
– Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
– Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
– Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
– Follow SEO guidelines throughout the development cycle to boost site visibility.
– Work to refactor, update or integrate older site code to preserve functionality moving forward.
– Understand and follow best practices for secure web development from the ground up.
– Help manage our code repo and deployment process.
Skills and Qualifications
– Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
– Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
– Comfortable working with debugging tools.
– Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working pages.
– Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
– Understanding of web caching technologies.
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
– Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
– Some of the tools, software and services we use:
Please email email@example.com to start the dialogue!
18 total views, 1 today