- Phone Number: 8013607092
- Condition: New
- Listing Type: Business
- City: Sandy
- State: Utah
- Zip/Postal Code: 84070
- Listed: October 13, 2021 10:36 pm
- Expires: 25 days, 8 hours
Add to favorites
Even though Utah has passed a new law for constitutional concealed carry (which went into effect May 5, 2021), the Utah concealed firearm permit still gives you MANY ADVANTAGES, making it well worth obtaining.
- The standard Utah concealed firearm permit is honored by 36 other states, making it one of the most recognized permits in the nation.
- The standard Utah concealed firearm permit allows you to carry in all Utah public school zones. 18 USC § 922(q)(2)(b)(ii)
- The standard Utah concealed firearm permit makes buying a firearm faster and easier in the state of Utah:
- Many private sellers require a Concealed Firearm Permit before they will sell a firearm to someone who they do not know.
- Waives the background fee when purchasing firearms from FFL dealers in Utah.
- In most cases you can still purchase a gun and take it home even if the BCI background office is closed.
- Makes the background check on firearm purchases both faster and easier.
- Individuals between the ages of 18 and 20 years old can carry a concealed and/or loaded firearm with a “Provisional” concealed carry permit. The new Constitutional Carry law only applies to those that are 21 years or older.
- The Utah permit allows you to carry a firearm in National Parks that are within states that honor your permit. 54 USC § 104906
- Our course has always focused primarily upon SAFETY and knowledge!
- Learn the Golden Rules of Firearm Safety.
- Learn the basics of handling a firearm.
- Learn safety considerations regarding carrying a firearm.
- Learn how to properly and safely keep a firearm in your home.
- Learn what to do when interacting with police while carrying a firearm.
- Learn the laws so you know how and when to protect yourself.
- Learn what to do after using a firearm for self-defense.
- The standard permit allows you to carry ANY loaded firearm in a vehicle in your lawful possession or with the consent of the person lawfully in possession of the vehicle (i.e. without a permit rifles, shotguns and muzzle loaders must be unloaded). UCA § 76-10-505
- Many Utah businesses only allow you to carry in their establishments with a Utah Concealed Firearm Permit.
“Our purpose is to train and prepare ordinary people for extraordinary circumstances.” Receive the highest quality of training from a certified law enforcement instructor who has lived the concealed carry lifestyle for his entire adult life, and trained thousands of citizens and law enforcement officers. Cheaper is not always better!
CLICK HERE and register to attend one of our upcoming classes. Our next class is at the SCHEELS store in Sandy on Saturday, November 6, 2021, starting at 9:45 am.
Our regularly scheduled Saturday morning classes are held at the Scheels store in Sandy, right off of the 11400 South exit of Interstate 15.