- Phone Number: 801-360-7092
- Condition: New
- Listing Type: Business
- City: Sandy
- State: Utah
- Zip/Postal Code: 84070
- Listed: April 4, 2021 9:50 pm
- Expires: 15 days, 3 hours
Add to favorites
Even though Utah has passed a new law for constitutional concealed carry (which goes into effect May 5, 2021), the Utah concealed firearm permit still gives you MANY ADVANTAGES, making it well worth obtaining.
- The standard Utah concealed firearm permit is honored by 36 other states, making it one of the most recognized permits in the nation.
- The standard Utah concealed firearm permit allows you to carry in all Utah public school zones. 18 USC § 922(q)(2)(b)(ii)
- The standard Utah concealed firearm permit makes buying a firearm faster and easier in the state of Utah:
- Many private sellers require a Concealed Firearm Permit before they will sell a firearm to someone who they do not know.
- Waives the background fee when purchasing firearms from FFL dealers in Utah.
- In most cases you can still purchase a gun and take it home even if the BCI background office is closed.
- Makes the background check on firearm purchases both faster and easier.
- The Utah permit allows you to carry a firearm in National Parks that are within states that honor your permit. 54 USC § 104906
- Our course has always focused primarily upon SAFETY and knowledge!
- Learn the Golden Rules of Firearm Safety.
- Learn the basics of handling a firearm.
- Learn safety considerations regarding carrying a firearm.
- Learn how to properly and safely keep a firearm in your home.
- Learn what to do when interacting with police while carrying a firearm.
- Learn the laws so you know how and when to protect yourself.
- Learn what to do after using a firearm for self-defense.
- The standard permit allows you to carry ANY loaded firearm in a vehicle in your lawful possession or with the consent of the person lawfully in possession of the vehicle (i.e. without a permit rifles, shotguns and muzzle loaders must be unloaded). UCA § 76-10-505
- Many Utah businesses only allow you to carry in their establishments with a Utah Concealed Firearm Permit.
“Our purpose is to train and prepare ordinary people for extraordinary circumstances.” Receive the highest quality of training from a certified law enforcement instructor who has lived the concealed carry lifestyle for his entire adult life, and trained thousands of citizens and law enforcement officers. Cheaper is not always better!
Our comprehensive and engaging class satisfies all the requirements for the highly sought after Utah concealed firearm permit, which is currently honored by 37 states. It also satisfies the training requirements for the Maine, Arizona and Wyoming permits.
CLICK HERE and register to attend our next class at the SCHEELS store in Sandy on Saturday, May 1, 2021 starting at 9:45 am.
Our regularly scheduled Saturday morning classes are held at the Scheels store in Sandy, right off of the 11400 South exit of interstate 15.
Register online for this or future classes at https://fds-utah.com/cfp-classes or see our web page for more details and information at http://FDS-Utah.com. You can also call us at 801-360-7092, however be aware that when working or teaching we are unable to answer the phone, so please leave a message so we can call you back ASAP. We look forward to meeting you.
Foremost Defensive Solutions, LLC
“Both my wife and I attended the Utah Concealed Firearm Class taught at the Scheels store, offered by Foremost Defensive Solutions, after it came highly recommended to me by someone that I thoroughly trust. Before this I had taken a few other classes, in other states where I have previously lived, in order to get their concealed firearm permits, including a 2 day – 16 hour class in Illinois. I also have a background with the military and in law enforcement, even though I am now retired.
I was quite impressed with this class and with Jake as an instructor. Out of all the classes I have previously attended on this subject, this one far exceeded any of the others. Jake covered more in 5 hours than any of the other instructors, including what the Illinois instructor covered in 2 full days. Additionally he was still easier to follow and understand than any of my previous instructors, even for my wife who is a novice to firearms and has only lately decided that the world is getting to the point that she really needs to start learning this stuff and be prepared should the worst occur.
Jake’s extensive background and real life experience with this subject make him a true expert in his field. He really drives home safety and all the truly important points that need to be covered. At the same time he is energetic and dynamic making the class fun and entertaining while showing a true passion for the subject matter that he is teaching. Additionally it was clear that Jake teaches this class because he truly cares about his students and their well being.
I cannot recommend this class enough, with Jake as an instructor, in order to receive a CCW permit. Even those of you that just want to learn about basic firearm safety and/or self defense with a firearm, or those that own and have a firearm in their home, you really need to take his class. You will not be sorry that you took the class offered by Foremost Defensive Solutions. Thank you again Jake!”
Clint B. (Full last name omitted by Foremost Defensive Solutions, LLC for this persons protection of privacy)
“While investigating Utah Concealed Firearm Permit Courses, I heard several stories about how other instructors spent more time pontificating about themselves and their skills than covering the course material. I was very impressed by Jake; while he obviously knows his stuff, he didn’t flaunt it. He professionally and dynamically presented the material. The class covers some very dry material, but, Jake kept the class lively and interactive. Jake is able to use real life examples to ensure the material make sense to all, from the layman to the expert. I highly recommend Foremost Defensive Solutions for this course; and I look forward, myself, to further training with Jake.”
Alan F. (Full last name omitted by Foremost Defensive Solutions, LLC for this persons protection of privacy)
“Professionally presented! Meticulously prepared! AND…even entertaining!
Jake was thoroughly prepared to teach critically important information. I appreciated that he stressed safety, practicality, and common sense all while conveying the legally required information. I can’t imagine this material being presented in a more thorough and convincing way. Thank you….. “
Mark W. (Full last name omitted by Foremost Defensive Solutions, LLC for this persons protection of privacy)
Whether you call it a CFP, CCW, CWP, CCP, CCL, CWL, Concealed Weapon Permit, Concealed Carry Permit, Concealed Carry Weapon Permit, Concealed Firearm Permit, Concealed Carry License, Concealed Weapon License, or something else, this is the required class that you need in order to get the Utah permit to carry a concealed dangerous weapon.