- Phone Number: 8016315238
- Condition: New
- Listing Type: Business
- City: Murray
- State: Utah
- Zip/Postal Code: 84107
- Listed: August 12, 2022 5:34 pm
- Expires: 4 days, 13 hours
Add to favorites
Protect yourself from fraud. Click HERE for things to consider.
JMC Arms is a licensed FFL dealer in Murray, UT. All state and federal laws and sales tax apply to purchases. Call or text Cory. Black/Gold in stock.
- Receiver Material Aluminum
- Front Sight Fixed
- Barrel Length 4.40″
- Grip Frame Polymer
- Grips Checkered 1911-Style
- Finish Black Anodized
- Width 1.22″
- Rear Sight Adjustable
- Barrel Style Threaded
- Thread Pattern 1/2″-28
- Weight 25 oz.
- Overall Length8.40″
- Twist1:16″ RH
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber-to-muzzle cleaning. Pressing a button in the back of the frame allows the barrel-receiver assembly to tilt up and off the grip frame without the use of tools.
- Comfortable, precision-molded polymer grip frame with a serrated frontstrap and checkered backstrap.
- Features a lightweight, ventilated, aerospace-grade aluminum receiver and a tensioned stainless steel barrel.
- Threaded barrel models feature a 1/2″-28 thread pattern for popular muzzle accessories, including the Ruger® Silent-SR® sound suppressor (thread protector included).
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Checkered, 1911-style grip panels for a great appearance and comfortable, non-slip hold.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight-to-barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving-slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features an adjustable rear sight and a factory-installed Picatinny rail for easy mounting of optics.
- Ambidextrous manual safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for convenient reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Also includes: two, 10-round magazines.
- * Color and shade of anodized component may vary from photo.
Listing ID: 88662a3a540ead59