Here at the Utah Gun Exchange, we want to convey our appreciation to our site’s users and supporters for supporting our website. UGE now has over 2,500 active listings (not counting the many listings of successfully sold items that are not counted) and in just three weeks has received 2 million pageviews!
To express our thanks, and to further promote the importance of home defense, we’re giving away a Remington 870 Express Tactical Shutgun to one lucky winner!
In the wake of KSL’s decision to ban firearms and firearm-related items from its online classifieds, several alternatives emerged to offer their services to Utah gun owners. Utah Gun Exchange was the first, being online within just a few hours of KSL’s decision, and in the mean time has clearly established itself as the leading gun classifieds website. The shotgun—an excellent option for defending your person and property—is our thank you to all of you who have made this site a success!
How to Enter:
- No purchase necessary.
- Only Utah residents age 18 or older are eligible for this giveaway.
- You must first “like” the Utah Gun Exchange Facebook page:
- By “sharing” the contest announcement photo from the Utah Gun Exchange Facebook page, one entry will be given into the contest. Participants must make sure that their privacy settings are set to public so that Utah Gun Exchange Facebook administrators can see the “share” and assign an entry into the contest for that participant.
- Each valid sale listing posted on the Utah Gun Exchange classifieds website during the contest’s duration earns two entries into the contest.
- The contest ends at 10pm MST on Saturday, January 12, 2013.
- To obtain their prize, the winner must go to Sportsman’s Warehouse in Provo, Utah for processing. Winner must first clear a background check from Utah BCI and complete the necessary paperwork (ATF Form 4473) to be transferred ownership of the shotgun. The winner is responsible for a $1 fee for processing.
- A winner will be picked at random from amongst the entries by compiling them into a single list and using a random number generator to determine the winner.
5912 total views, 1 today