- Phone Number: 8013894069
- Condition: New
- Listing Type: Individual
- City: OGDEN
- State: Utah
- Zip/Postal Code: 84404-3319
- Listed: December 4, 2016 10:08 pm
- Expires: 14 days, 10 hours
Add to favorites
Brand new with out packaging never used or mounted. No tax added no shipping.
Metric 16×1 Left Hand Thread. 16mm.
Text is easiest thanks.
The Osprey and Octane family of suppressors have pistons that are easily changed for different host weapons or subcalibers. Pistons are constructed from 17-4 stainless steel and then heat treated for maximum durability. The piston is part of the Nielsen device that moves and allows semi-automatic cycling, but it also contains the female threads that attach to the muzzle of the host pistol or sub-gun. These pistons are easily interchangeable for compatibility with all relevant host guns and can be changed out to be compatible with subcaliber host guns, which means you can shoot smaller caliber rounds through the same suppressor, making it a multi-caliber silencer.
352 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Glock 19 (93 views)
- Stevens Model 235 Side-by-Side (?) 12 Gauge (78 views)
- Sig Sauer P938 Black/FDE Like New 9mm (68 views)
- CZ P-09 FDE (63 views)
- Smith and Wesson Lady Smith 9mm (60 views)
- LCP II – $280 cash no tax out the door (59 views)
- G36 (55 views)
- norinco mak 90 ak 47 low serial # (51 views)
- Kushnapup Saiga 12 (44 views)
- Lots of AR15 Stuff (Mags, Ammo, etc) (43 views)