- Phone Number: (435) 261-2231
- Condition: New
- Listing Type: Business
- City: Logan
- State: Utah
- Zip/Postal Code: 84321
- Listed: January 16, 2017 9:09 pm
- Expires: 19 days, 2 hours
Add to favorites
- Patent-Pending ¾ Hybrid Technology – Kydex wraps fully around the trigger guard, offering full trigger guard coverage for more safety, a more consistent draw, and a wide range of adjustable retention unmatched by any other hybrid holster.
- Breathable Patent-Pending Dri-Matrix Backer – Thanks to advanced 3D meshes, and custom laser cutting, our Dri-Matrix backer wicks moisture away from your body, directing it out and away from your gun, keeping your body dry and your gun dry.
- Modularity makes the Protos-M the best value on on the market today! Easily swap the shell onto one of our other backer choices to make your IWB an OWB or AIWB holster.
- Every Black Arch holster includes a lifetime warranty, and a 60 day money back guarantee, so you can rest easy buying one.
- Made in USA
Black Arch Holsters’ Protos-M represents a revolutionary next step in concealed carry, thanks to our attention to detail, custom design, and two of our patent-pending technologies, the 3/4 Hybrid system, and our optional Dri-Matrix breathable backers.
3/4 Hybrid – The system features kydex wrapped all the way around the trigger guard, which gives the holster a more consistent draw than any other hybrid holster on the market, giving you the retention expected on a full-kydex holster, with the comfort of a hybrid.
Dri-Matrix – These optional, patent-pending backers make the Protos-M even more comfortable, featuring location-specific breathability and laterally wicking mesh to pull moisture away from your body, while keeping your gun dry. The advanced 3D mesh used in the backer provides a variable thickness cushion to fit the natural contours of your body. At Black Arch Holsters, we believe that since you’re not made of right angles, your holster shouldn’t be either.
Founded in 2010, Black Arch (formerly SHTF Gear) was launched to produce custom holsters for concealed carry. The company continues to develop new holsters and other equipment with the same focus on innovation, quality, and efficiency. The name Black Arch makes reference to the iconic stone arches of southern Utah that inspire greatness in design. Black Arch holsters and gear are available online at BlackArchHolsters.com
810 total views, 6 today