- Phone Number: 801.616.2504 or 801.368.1368
- Condition: New
- Listing Type: Business
- City: Payson
- State: Utah
- Zip/Postal Code: 84651
- Listed: January 10, 2017 2:42 pm
- Expires: 50 days, 9 hours
Add to favorites
New in the box, AR-10 Complete Classic Lower Receiver:
Per Palmetto’s site:
- Machined from Aluminum Forgings 7075-T6
- Hardcoat Anodizing: MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2
- Milspec diameter PA10 6-position Receiver Extension
- AR15 fire control group
- Staked M4 Lock Nut
- Standard Heavy Carbine Buffer
- M4 Style Stock
- A2-style Grip
- For use with PA10 Gen2 Uppers
For use with PA10 Gen2 Uppers
The Gen2 PA10 receivers are functionally compatible with the Gen1 receivers, however we recommend matching Gen2 lowers to Gen2 uppers for best appearance. There are external cosmetic differences when mixing gen1 and Gen2 upper and lower receivers that some may not find appealing.
The AR10 platform does not enjoy a common design between manufacturers, like the AR15. As a result, there can and will be subtle differences in the parts kits of various manufacturers. Some parts, like the fire control group, are shared with the AR15 platform to preserve the options for upgrading. For best results, we recommend only using PSA PA10 parts with our uppers and lower receivers. We do not recommend using other manufacturers parts in our products.
***About SX3: FFL Dealer*** We are a home based business who takes pride in our outstanding customer service. We aren’t looking to capitalize on political scares, so our prices are always fair. We sell guns, ammo, and just about everything in between.
We do run by appointment only for sales; however, are open for business from 9-6 Monday through Friday so feel free to call, text or email anytime and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If there are any other firearms or accessories you are interested in buying through SX3, please call, text, or email and we will do our best to provide the lowest pricing and premium customer service for all of your needs.
As an FFL dealer, we are required to run a background check at the time of sale for any firearms. A charge of $7.50 will be added to the sale; however, if you have a valid CCW, that fee will be waived. Also, we are required to charge State tax of 6.85% at the time of sale unless otherwise specified.
* Prices include a 3% CASH discount. Credit cards are accepted, but we will have to charge 3-3.7% which only covers the credit card processing fee my card company charges to us. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
130 total views, 4 today
Popular Ads Today
- High point 9mm (52 views)
- http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/natures-slim-garcinia/ (38 views)
- http://www.goldenhealthyreviews.com/illum-anti-aging-cream/ (34 views)
- Remington 700 Long Range 300 win mag (32 views)
- Mint Cindition YUGO SKS original owner (23 views)
- For Sale: Volquartsen, Ruger, Target Pistol, Terminator (19 views)
- Looking for marlin xlr 45-70 (18 views)
- Kimber Raptor 1911 HD Custom Shop 1911 TRADE/SALE (18 views)
- http://www.goldenhealthyreviews.com/hl-slim-pro/ (18 views)
- Steyer M9 like new, 9mm (17 views)